Sunday, May 10, 2009

much about nothing (mindless update)

So I've been pretty sloth-like the past few days and haven't gotten much done. Been working hard on homework assignments and a huge sideproject with my friends. Also been working on some unique Venom setups in Guilty Gear and a new Legacy archetype, Borzhov Aggro, in MTG.

You know what I noticed though? Everyone eats their tofu differently at BCD. I like to crack my egg into the pot, then take the tofu out of the pot and lather up my rice with it. Ehd on the other hand, likes to add rice to the big pot. Bryan I saw eating from the pot and the rice separately. My dad likes to stir the egg inside the pot and add onions. That's a pretty wide metagame if you ask me.

Anyways, I gotta get back to work. Here's something I made for my Typography II class featuring the font Niobium Black. Let me know what you think --


Yes it's from Gurren Lagann.

No comments: