Monday, September 21, 2009

falconia (and so it begins...)

Remember what went through your body when Griffith sacrificed the Band of the Hawk? We come to it at last.

*imaged snipped*
For those of you who missed it, it was Episode 307 of Berserk.

No words guys. There's more.


Many thanks to Joa for going all the way on my kit. I would also like to thank the encouragement that the SK.NET Berserk community has given me in my hobby endevours, especially Joa and Derek. Finals this week. Will be setting up the Klingsbo case this weekend. New things to look forward to.

2 comments:

ayuda para dejar de fumar said...

I believe you have remarked some very intriguing details , thankyou for the post.

horoscopo del dia said...

I wish to thanks for the particular initiative that you’ve produced in producing this website submit. I hope similar good article content from you in the foreseeable future on top of that. The truth is ones own very creative publishing ability comes with motivated me to begin my own blog. Actually the blogging for cash is normally distributing a wings rapidly. The article may be a ok example of the item.