Monday, November 30, 2009

berserker barrage (not a marvel update)

So, as promised to those who give a crap about my Berserk collection, I have an update today on the progress of my quest for epicness.

Skull Knight on Horse II

I think this was the first statue I saw that made me want to collect Berserk. It feels weird, knowing that I've finally obtained my "grail" statue. The proclaimed "best statue ever produced by Art of War" indeed lives up to its name. The detail on this sculpt is astounding, and the majestic aura that shrouds the piece definitely makes it one of my most prized statues. If I had one word to describe it: classy.





Meet the REAL grail statue

Well after commissioning Joa to paint my HEADLONG Armored Berserk back in June, we are finally nearing completion. I have to give props to Joa, because he has so far exceeded my expectations in virtually every way. I don't think words are enough to express how I feel about the statue, so I'll just let some pictures do the talking.







As for other things NOT Berserk, we have a major Legacy tournament hosted by Starcity on January 3rd. Expect me to be there with tendrils. Still deciding between ANT, ANT/DD, and NLS, although I have a good feeling I'll just be taking regular ANT to save myself the headache of trying to come up with Doomsday piles during an 8-round tourney.

My 21st birthday is in 2 weeks!

3 comments:

Renovar Dni said...

Thanks , I have just been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?

osteoporosis said...

Simply put i surfed by way of your website as i designed to end up keen on just one elements as well as the detail. Gathered solid creative practices appropriate that follows! Let’s hope you do not pointers generally if i refer to your during my own blogging and site-building location web content inside the long haul

Juegos para Pc gratis said...

Admiring the persistence you put into your blog and in depth information you provide. It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed material. Fantastic read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.