Wednesday, March 25, 2009

euphoria (beating the shit out of finals week)

This past week was hectic, but I'll have to say that a lot happened over the course of this quarter - for the better. I spent a lot of time working on the two finals that mattered most: Copywriting and Digital Grid Systems. Both of those teachers were excellent, and I wanted to show them that I fucking cared. I spent hours trying to come up with some good radio ads and spent even more time making my Digital Grid book pristine as possible. For Career Development, we started our small business presentation THE MORNING OF, and we cleaned that shit up. 

I wish I could write more right now, but I'm just really burnt out, so I'm just gonna bullet some shit:

- I was kinda bummed I had nobody to celebrate with after finals, since I end on Wednesdays and ppl still go till Friday.
- Hanging out at the bar next to my school after Copywriting class with my teacher, Eva Finn, was bomb.
- Our school won like 7 awards at the OC Ad Awards show, including a gold for radio and best of show (grats Kylie).
- Been playing some GG. There's vids of me up on youtube under "ajinkris". Unfortunately I sucked pretty hard. Small TV with "RECORDING" covering the lifebar was pretty annoying.
- Still no girlfriend lawl.
- Saw "The Good, the Bad, and the Weird". Absolutely stunning, one of the better films I've watched in my life.

That's about all for this post. Will be writing a post on "truisms of the asian heritage" soon, so look forward to that. Also, now that this blog's luster has worn off a bit, I'm sorry to say that I'll probably be chopping down to 2-3 blog posts per week. Don't worry, I promise these will be more meaty, quality posts, but I honestly don't think I can keep up with writing 4 posts every week. Fresh material is hard to come by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right bitch, I told you it would rawk.

ajinkris said...

I can't remember actually laughing out loud during a film like the way I laughed during that movie. That part where Tae-goo was wearing the submarine helmet had me in tears.