Sunday, February 22, 2009

guild dinners (things are not what they seem)

Some interesting social experiences happened these past two days. The first was my guild dinner. Yes, guild dinner. I went out to eat food with the people I play World of Warcraft with. 








Are you done laughing? Alright cool. So there ended up being like 20 azns and like 5 white guys. All good. We ate at Hondaya, drank some, talked about WoW, joked about the "jizz" I had to eat, and enjoyed ourselves. Let me tell you though, some people look nothing like I thought they did in my imagination. Here's some perspective --

In WoW you are either fat or skinny, azn or white, but always nerdy looking.

Regardless of what I might say here, I had a great time meeting some of the same people I've fought, died, and conquered with on a weekly basis. 

Sorry not much to write today, really slow on HW cause of the video shoot. Although I have some more pictures to put up from the guild dinner as well as pictures from my friend's awesome video shoot. Look forward to it! edit in -- uh wow, Gundam 20 was surprisingly good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTF, gundam stopped being good after Seed. When Lacus saw that her guy Kira was rocking the bling (freedom) and she decided to bling as well (eternal). Then she saw that her guy was rocking "OGC" so she also decided to use the damn RCON password to keep up! That type of comedy in a mecha anime hasn't been seen since. ;p

Guild dinner, lol.

Dude I think Deci is switching to Dictator ~_~ and Cammy STILL sucks.