Tuesday, February 17, 2009

nandatouuuuuuu!!?!?!?!? (minor update)

It's finally here. And yes, it is more hype than Blazblue will ever be, at least in my eyes. In fact, it's so hype that I already bought an Xbox 360 joystick for this game. If you want a better perspective: I don't even own an Xbox 360. The whole idea of returning to the roots, although a bit too literal with the art direction, is a sound strategy for Capcom to attack. The game is virtually unchanged, but tweaked for the new generation and looking beautiful for the new systems. Street Fighter 4 is going to be big, folks. Real big. (at least I hope so rofl)

Who will YOU be playing?

Also, check this out. This is probably the most hilarious thing I've seen since that time I took a shit in the blow-up pool in my backyard:

But Black Chris gets Chris Hall. That's fuckin racism.

Felt pretty sick today, so I didn't go to first class (I slept for motherfuckin' 12 hours). My WoW ad campaign critique actually went really well today (I dunno, my class just really liked that one). I'm going to be doing Earthpack next, an eco-friendly packaging company. On the side, I also have: Beano, K-Y Jelly (I can't believe I haven't started on this), Bawls Guarana (this too), and Obesity Awareness PSA. Have a product you think might make a funny ad? Let me know! I'll make it happen!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol I like the pills in the photo

Anonymous said...

those pills are prob Tylenol night time or something. Now if they were round small green gators then yes then that would be lol. ;p

SF4.... ehhhh