Wednesday, February 4, 2009

valentine's day is on its way (pink and red and white and shit)

It's not sad, really. We choose to do this to ourselves because we really, actually enjoy it. I think. Anyways, the other day I was talking to my girl    friend about random crap and she asked me: "hey do you have any plans on Valentine's day?" Oh shit. I forgot! February 14th, the infamous single-awareness day. Wait. That's right, I am busy on Valentine's day! I just remembered what was most important to me.

"Yea, I have to complete some quests on World of Warcraft to get the Love Fool title."
"..."

I haven't had a true love interest for nearly a year now. It's kinda depressing, watching myself get fatter and fatter and then just saying: "oh whatever the fuck I don't care anymore". It doesn't help that my school is full of rejects, fat white chicks, and retards - there isn't a cute girl in sight, let alone for me to have the ability to catch one in the state that I'm in. Pathetic! So I guess on Valentine's day I really will be just playing WoW with Matt.

I used to try really hard on Valentine's day and make all sorts of arts and crafts and shit for the person I liked. I think I was a 14-year old girl trapped in a 19-year man body. Holdon let me hop on my photobucket account, I still have some crazy ass pictures of the stuff I made.




UGGHH YEA! FUCK YEA IM HARDCORE!
To give you an idea of how hardcore I am, watch what I did --
-I fuckin' bought a box online from some custom wood shop.
-I bought carving tools and carved out that sun-spiral heart cheesy shit you see on the box cover.
-I found some gold and red paint from Home Depot and painted the shit.
-I filled the inside with crazy-ass heart confetti.
-Okay this is the insane part - I bought red and white chocolate kisses, took out the little flag thing that comes with them, cut up strips of colored construction paper, wrote individual notes on each one, and re-wrapped them into the kisses. How fucking insane is that? Beat that motherfuckers.
-I then wrote a crazy ass letter using a pink crayon (fuck that took forever) and put a chi-chi-mon-chan doll ontop of it all.
-Suck it bitches. Money can't buy this kind of love from me!

In fact, I was so proud of what I made, I just had to take pictures of it. By the way, after writing all of this I hope the person I gave this to isn't reading my blog right now.

Sorry this post sucked ass. I am like super-fucking tired. I actually went to school today and forgot my ID, so when I wanted to check out books the viet guy at the desk said I couldn't and I almost punched him in the face. Anyways, hopefully I'll have something better tomorrow. I really just needed to write something so I could change the banner for ehd cause he makes all these requests for loose women. Have a fucking fantastic day, and keep Timmy in your prayers or whatever your religion does!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all that work just for me?!

FUCK VALENTINES DAY
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
VALENTINES DAY.