Sunday, January 25, 2009

amakakeru ryu no hirameki (dreams about nothing)

Every once in a while, you get thrown into a deep sleep and enter dreams that feel as if they were real. They can be good (like that one time I dreamed about some crazy circus bitch in fishnets having sex with me in a tent) or they can be bad (like the time I dreamed about logging on my Diablo 2 account and everything was deleted). In other cases, I've entered dreams that seemed to be just regular day happenings. People often say that you dream about things you were thinking the most about right before you fall asleep, but I don't recall thinking about Sean Wang when this dream happened.

I woke up late for today's raid at 2:15PM, and I freaked the fuck out. Usually I'd get a phonecall within 10 minutes of the raid's initiation, so I jumped out of bed and stumbled over my password two or three times before finally logging in. Whew. Apparently the raid had been cancelled cause some drunk fucks were drinking all of last night (you know who you are). So I ate breakfast and went back to take a nap. 

We were in a heroic (that's a World of Warcraft dungeon, for all you non-WoWing readers), me, Bryan, Maldrecaster (don't know who he is), Ehd, and Sean. I'm not sure what heroic it was (probably made up), but it had like blue and white tiles and a big fountain. Anyways, we were going through the heroic fine until we hit the last boss, a giant mammoth. When I say giant, I don't mean Ehd giant, I mean like fucking two Ehds giant. So whatever, since we were all pretty decked out and I was getting bored, I went ahead and offered to tank. Sean sounded a bit irked, "Uhmmm....no, I'll just tank it." 
I grew irritated at this comment and replied, "Just let me tank this one Sean, I have enough gear for it, whatever it's just a heroic."
    "No, I'll just tank it so we can finish it faster."
    "What's your problem? I just want to tank this boss for once, you never let me tank it."
     "Uhmmm...no. Also, last time I checked your armory you only had like 337 defense or something like that. You're not even capped out." By then I had lost it. Why wouldn't Sean let me tank the fucking mammoth??? I've always wanted to tank the fucking mammoth. 
    "NO. I HAVE OVER 340 DEFENSE I KNOW CAUSE I FUCKING SLAVED OVER THE GEAR LISTS TO FUCKING REACH IT. THAT'S THREE-FOUR-ZERO, I KNOW I HAVE IT. DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT MY DEFENSE IS AT. YOU'RE JUST A GREEDY LITTLE BITCH THAT WANTS TO TANK THE MAMMOTH. WELL I WANT TO TANK THE MAMMOTH FOR ONCE YOU FUCKING ASS. STOP USING STUPID ASS EXCUSES CAUSE I KNOW HAVE FUCKING DEFENSE CAP. PLUS THEY ADDED RUNE OF THE STONEKIN GARGOYLE THIS PATCH SO I KNOW I HAVE OVER 340 DEFENSE."

...

-weeble has left the channel-
-grimeth has left the channel-
-livya has left the channel-

"Wow."
Maldrecaster has left the guild.

I think I /gquit right before I woke up.
Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki is the sword attack Kenshin uses to defeat Shishio during the Kyoto arc and they FINALLY released the Saber Lily figure! She's doing the -Distant Avalon- pose!!! <3333



Same articles to look forward to next week. Hopefully I'll have more comedic stuff as well. I'd also like everyone who reads this to wish my friend Timmy well, he was in a serious car accident and had to recieve surgery. He's badly damaged, but is still alive and conscious. Please keep him in your prayers or whatever your religion does. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this. wtf. wtf chris.