Friday, January 9, 2009

GONZO presents DRUAGA NO TO: THE SWORD OF URUK

The infamous series has returned for its second half! Druaga no To (or The Tower of Druaga) follows a band of "climbers" that scale a great pinnacle filled with various medieval trials and dangers. All of this is backed by a great amount of comedy and drama. While the first season might not have been successful, Gonzo managed to create several very memorable characters. Ontop of that, they broke off the series with one of the biggest slapped-in-the-face-feeling cliffhangers (for those who haven't seen it, I won't spoil anything). I'm not sure if this show is worth blogging at the moment, but I'll let it run a few episodes before I decide whether or not it's worth my time to talk about. I'll just say that the first episode did an excellent job stirring my interest. Let's hope it only gets better!

I actually had a lot more to write about today (especially about the new Samsung Eternity phone I got), but look at the timestamp and you'll know why I didn't. Keep checking back, and thanks for reading my useless bullshit. :)

No comments: