Sunday, January 4, 2009

minor updates (at 5AM)

news about nothing; future updates to look foward to

ULDUAR ARMOR SET PICTURES REALEASED

Thank god for good looking armor. The Death Knight one looks the most appealing imo, just because I've always wanted it ever since I saw Darion Mograine sporting it at the center of Acherus.

BLOG CHANGES
-I'm probably going to add some animated stuff as well as a slideshow for viewing my artwork. This will all come in time. First off, I'd need to introduce the history of my artwork as well as the different phases in the evolution of my pieces.

-Also, I added a weekly sidebar story called "a story about a bear named ehd" that will include anecdotes about the luckiest bear in the world. Please look forward to it!

UPCOMING BLOG ARTICLES AND IDEAS (list is long)
-a virtual tour of my room
-a complete guide to all of my hobbies and what I plan to blog
-a closer look at Japanese animation
-the evolution of my artwork
-the autobiography of Chris Liao
-life philosophies 
-what magic the gathering has done for my thought process
-experiences, both past and present
-my awesome figurine collection
-dreams
-school stories (I have a lot of hilarious shit from this one)
-women and relationships: the fall of man
-thoughts of various anime as I view them
-more guilty gear and wow analysis and anecdotes
-the origin of "vanilla salt"
-more stories about ehd being a sack

end.

No comments: