Thursday, January 1, 2009

i missed the giant ball in ogrimmar

So I was hoping to hang out with a bunch of people during new years when I went to David's place last night, but it ended up just being the two of us in the end. Fucking flakes. At least it was awesome watching some green demon action and "Za Immortal!" (check nico nico if you have no idea what I'm talking about). We also watched Xam'd (get hype), but I'll be talking about that in another post.

I came home at about 6AM and slept at 7AM. I proceeded to have these crazy ass dreams. I can't remember all of it but I do remember this one part where I'm sitting in class with a really cute girl behind me and we were all talking about getting laid on new years night. Someone then asked her if she did that one guy and she said no. She said she gave him a "sausage egg mcmuffin sandwich". Of course we were all like: "wtf?". Apparantely a "sausage egg mcmuffin sandwich" is where you let the guy rub his dick between your pussy lips but never penetrate you. 

Ok yea I'm kinda fucking weird. 


No comments: