Wednesday, January 21, 2009

the eye of sauron (also known as my butthole after stomach flu)

So I'm sitting at my desk right now, and I was about to write some profound and fabulous article till I completely lost my train of thought. What was the cause? I had to diarrhea. That would count the seventh time today that I have gone downstairs to the bowl and shat out a bunch of water (and some poop, but mostly water). It's a pretty awful feeling. I keep taking naps and then waking up cause I feel like I need to fart. However, right before I fart, I feel something coming to the edge of my butthole. Oh boy, it's here. So I have to run down the stairs at the speed of light and blast my toilet with the full force of Raging Waters. At first it wasn't that big of a deal, but after the third time or so, my buttcrack started to burn a bit. After the seventh time, I could no longer walk straight. Beyond that, my entire body is sore due to lack of sleep and a cold. Not the greatest day, no.

I am ashamed to say that the culprit of my misfortune can be traced back to Del Taco. Honestly though, that's not going to stop me from eating it lol.

Posts to look forward to towards the end of the week: how mtg changed my though process, a look at DK dps post 3.0.8, and world of warcraft: a lifestyle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG TAKI!!

p.s. 3 chicken soft taco and 3 hard tacos